For a fantastic drink to serve at indoor/outdoor parties take a looksy at this Pomegranate Cooler:
- 1.5 cup pomegranate juice chilled (Or 1/2 cup cranberry juice chilled + 1 cup pomegranate juice chilled)
- A fistful of fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger juice
- Sprite chilled
- Sugar or honey to taste
- 1 oz Vodka + 1/2 oz of orange liqueur
- Muddle the mint leaves (with sugar or honey if you are using it).
- Combine the juices, vodka, and orange liqueur with the mint leaves.
- Add ice & give it a good shake shake shake.
- Fill each glass halfway and top off each glass with Sprite.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
Let’s get up to no good,